Furnace Repair and Boiler Maintenance
For heating systems, August and September are practical months to get your checkup out of the way. April and May is a good time for your air conditioning checkup.
Preventing Heating Failures
The purpose of these checks is to hopefully prevent system failures in the middle of winter, when you need it most. There are many moving parts, electronic sensors, and electrical systems that must all work together in order to function appropriately. These components must be cleaned and maintained or the system is bound to fail.
A.C. Plumbing‘s Heating/AC Unit Preventative Maintenance Check includes:
- Check and cycle all mechanical and electrical components for proper function
- Check all safety sensors and limit switches for proper location and function
- Check gas piping for leaks or corrosion using gas detection devices
- Check Chimney for proper combustion air venting and draft
- Check ambient room air for signs of CO using CO detection device
- Clean all surfaces on system and components
- Combustion analysis and efficiency testing.
- All documentation and recommendations for better and more efficient ways to use your system can be provided. Any questions about your system can be answered by our technicians so feel free.